Skip to main content

What you need to know if a family member dies without a will in Pennsylvania.

Posted by attorney Robert Cronin

Additional resources provided by the author

I would recommend that you speak to an estate administration attorney in your area to understand how to administor an Intestate Estate.

Author of this guide:

Was this guide helpful?

Top tips from attorneys

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer