Skip to main content

What is the criminal charge of child abuse?

Posted by attorney James Hayslett

Criminal Defense Attorney Kevin Hayslett informs us on how someone can be charged with abusing their child. 1-800-LAW-5655

Additional resources provided by the author

Author of this guide:

Was this guide helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer