Skip to main content

What Is a Florida Hardship License?

Posted by attorney Jackson Hilliard

Many people ask, what if I've been accused of drunk driving and need a Florida hardship license? Where do I go in Tampa or St. Petersburg to get a hardship license? Do I need to apply for a hardship license? How do I do that?

There are two types of hardship licenses; a "Business Purpose Only" or an "Employment Purpose Only" License. It is important to hire an attorney so you can understand the legal limits that pertain to each type of license.

If you have been accused of drunk driving and are looking for a DUI defense attorney in Tampa or St. Petersburg, my initial consultation is Free of Charge. I also offer weekend and evening appointments. I accept major credit cards, and I provide payment plans. Please call (727) 489-2101 to make an appointment, or visit my web site for more information.

Jackson Hilliard

Additional resources provided by the author

Author of this guide:

Was this guide helpful?