Traveling with Pending Charges and Out of State DUI

Posted over 3 years ago. Applies to Louisiana, 0 helpful votes


Criminal Defense and Personal Injury Attorney, Seth Bloom of Bloom Legal LLC in New Orleans, LA answers questions from internet users:

"Can I travel in the US with pending misdemeanor charges?" "How will an out of state DUI affect my license" Submit your general legal questions to have them answered by Attorney Bloom at our LawQA page or through our website Contact Form!

Additional Resources

Contact Bloom Legal

Rate this guide

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

23,147 answers this week

2,872 attorneys answering