Skip to main content

Stop Work Orders, Licenses and RPAPL Section 881 Applications

Posted by attorney Vincent Pallaci

Construction in an urban environement like New York City comes with inherent difficulties. One of them is obtaining access to the adjacent property (and protecting the adjacent property) while work goes on. This short video discusses the process for gaining access to the ajoining property and also discusses removing stop work orders and ECB violations.

Author of this guide:

Was this guide helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer