South Carolina Workers' Compensation FAQ: How Can a Workers' Compensation Attorney Help Me?

Posted almost 2 years ago. Applies to South Carolina, 0 helpful votes



** Click here to view the entire Workers' Compensation FAQ video series!**

Workers' Compensation Frequently Asked Question #7: How Can a Workers' Compensation Attorney Help Me?

After suffering an injury on the job, some people think that they can handle their workers' compensation on their own. However, you won't be dealing with your employer, you'll be dealing with their insurance company. Insurance companies will sometimes try to deny your claim or pay you the least amount of money possible. Having a South Carolina workers' compensation attorney on your side will help you get the maximum benefits you deserve! In this web series, South Carolina workers' compensation lawyer George Sink of George Sink P.A. Injury Lawyers will walk you through the process of workers compensation step-by-step. If you still have questions, just ** call 800-849-7465 for a FREE case review!**

Additional Resources

South Carolina Workers' Compensation FAQs

SC Workers' Comp Lawyers

SC Workers' Compensation Process

SC Workers' Compensation Commission

Workers Compensation Laws

Rate this guide

Related Topics

Types of personal injuries

There are many types of personal injuries for which financial damages can be awarded, including physical, emotional, and psychological injuries.

Work-related personal injuries

Employees can sue for damages if they’ve suffered work-related injuries. These lawsuits are separate from workers’ compensation and cover more kinds of injury.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

26,422 answers this week

3,264 attorneys answering