Seattle personal injury lawyer Chris Davis has assisted countless Washington state residents in better understanding the personal injury and dog bite claims processes since he personally authored “When The Dog Bites: The Essential Guide To Dog Bite Claims In Washington" as part of the Washington Accident Books series in 2008.
Since then, “When The Dog Bites" has received praise and recognition through the local news media, and animal attack victims throughout Washington agree about just how useful these books have been in helping them navigate the personal injury legal process, particularly when home insurance policies and animal attacks are involved which can make the process even more complicated.
Contents of This Dog Bite Legal Guide
In “ When The Dog Bites," Mr. Davis explains the common mistakes that dog bite victims make every day that can either (1) reduce the chances of a successful outcome from a dog bite claim, or (2) limit the amount of recoverable damages that can be made at the conclusion of a claim. By reading this book, dog bite victims will learn:
- The different types of common injuries associated with a dog bite case;
- Who can be held liable in the event of a dog bite or other animal attack;
- The statute of limitations involved in dog bite cases in Washington state;
- How insurance companies evaluate and negotiate dog bite claims;
- Common mistakes dog bite victims make when pursuing a claim;
- And much, much more!
See the video below to hear attorney Chris Davis – founder and principal attorney of Davis Law Group, P.S. – explain why he wrote “When The Dog Bites" and how it can help dog bite victims navigate the legal claims process.