Skip to main content

How to Modify Child Support in California

Posted by attorney Stephanie White

Additional resources provided by the author

Most courts that have a family law unit have a self-help center on site where you can get forms and ask general questions. You can click on the link below to search for court forms on the Judicial Council's website.

Author of this guide:

Was this guide helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer