Pre-Employment Screening Procedures
In this edition of Minding Your Business, we discuss pre-employment screening procedures and pitfalls. Topics covered include:
- What size companies should conduct pre-employment screening procedures?
- What are the traditional pre-employment screening methods and which are the most effective?
- Should checking job references be part of your pre-employment screening? If so, what can you ask a reference?
- Cyber-screening: how has the Internet changed pre--employment screening procedures?
- What is the current status of social media as a means of pre-employment screening?
We encourage you to call in during the live broadcast to ask questions and share your experiences.