Skip to main content

Civil Demand After a Shoplifting Arrest in California -- Penal Code 490.5

Posted by attorney Robert Marshall
Filed under: Shoplifting


Additional resources provided by the author

Author of this guide:

Was this guide helpful?

Top tips from attorneys

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer