K-1 Fiance Visa | How Do I Bring My Fiance to the United States?

Karen-Lee Pollak

Video posted by

Immigration Attorney

Contributor Level 19

Posted almost 4 years ago. 1 helpful vote


http://www.immigrationgucl.com Immigration attorney Karen Pollak explains how a U.S. Citizen can bring a fiancé to the United States with a K-1 Fiance Visa | 800-969-5529

Additional Resources

Immigration Blog

Fiance Visa FAQ

Rate this guide

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

26,968 answers this week

2,946 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

26,968 answers this week

2,946 attorneys answering

Legal Dictionary

Don't speak legalese? We define thousands of terms in plain English.

Browse our legal dictionary