I've Been Served with a Papers for Child Support, What do I do?

Posted over 1 year ago. 1 helpful vote


In this video I explain what to do if you've been served with papers for child support.

Additional Resources

Our Divorce Website

Our General Website

Rate this guide

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

26,520 answers this week

2,971 attorneys answering