Skip to main content

International Adoption - How to Adopt a Child from Pakistan & Overseas in General

Posted by attorney Huiyue Qiu

This 4-step guide offers an overview of the international adoption process.

Additional resources provided by the author

1. The U.S. Department of State has a country-specific page on intercountry adoption. click this link:

Author of this guide:

Was this guide helpful?