Immigration | Green Card | How to Live & Work in the United States

Karen-Lee Pollak

Video posted by

Immigration Attorney - Dallas, TX

Contributor Level 19

Posted almost 5 years ago. 3 helpful votes

Email Immigration attorney Karen Pollak explains on a basic level how foreign nationals can come live and work in the United States. Options include immigrant visas (family-based visas & employment-based visas) as well as non-immigrant visas (E-1 Treaty Trader Visa, E-2 Investor Visa, F-1 Student Visa, H-1B Specialty Occupation, J-1 Visitor Visa, L-1 Intracompany Work Visa, M-1 Student Visa, O-1 Extraordinary Ability Visa, P Visa Athlete / Entertainer, R-1 Religious Visa & TN Professionals Visa) | 800-969-6629

Additional Resources

Immigration Blog

Immigration FAQ's

Rate this guide

Related Topics


Employment law governs employee pay, non-discrimination policies, employment classifications, and hiring and firing at the federal, state, and local levels.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

26,982 answers this week

3,345 attorneys answering