Skip to main content

If You Have Been the Victim of Identity Theft

Posted by attorney John Fason

Additional resources provided by the author

The Federal Trade Commission has a website where you can report identity theft. Many state offices of Attorney General have a consumer protection division that will accept reports also.

Author of this guide:

Was this guide helpful?