Skip to main content

I was injured in a minor car accident but only have some back issues. Should I call an attorney?

Posted by attorney Ajay Kwatra

Call an attorney. Just a whiplash injury can bring some serious challenges to your life. An attorney can help you find someone to treat you. They can manage your health care expenses. They can monitor your recovery. Last, we usually try and settle the case before filing a law suit.

Additional resources provided by the author

You can go to the San Diego Superior Court and see the rules and procedures for a small claims case, if you cannot settle and cannot find an attorney. They have a panel to advise you of how to file a case.,1&_dad=portal&_schema=PORTAL

Author of this guide:

Was this guide helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer