Skip to main content

How to Apply for Citizenship If You Are a Permanent Resident

Posted by attorney Hassan Elkhalil

Additional resources provided by the author

For a full explanation of the naturalization process, forms, fees, processing times, you can visit website. It is very helpful.

Author of this guide:

Was this guide helpful?

Top tips from attorneys

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer