Skip to main content

I-601 Waiver - What to do when your spouse is an illegal alien?

Posted by attorney Jacob Sapochnick
Filed under: Marriage

Did your spouse enter the United States illegally? The options for you may be a little difficult. But it is possible to gain legal status. In this video, the process of getting legal status for the United States is explained as it applies to an illegal spouse of an American Citizen.

Author of this guide:

Was this guide helpful?