Skip to main content

How to Undo a Florida Five Year Habitual Traffic Offender (HTO) Suspension

Posted by attorney Leslie Sammis


Additional resources provided by the author

CLICK HERE - Visit the links below for more detailed information on contesting or fighting a five year Habitual Traffic Offender Suspension. The first step is getting a recent copy of your driver's license. Visit the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles for detailed information on obtaining a copy of your driving record, including links to third party on line providers that can send your driving record in real time.

Author of this guide:

Was this guide helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer