Skip to main content

How to Qualify for an EB-5 Investor Visa?

Posted by attorney Karen-Lee Pollak
Filed under: Immigration Green cards

Immigration attorney Karen-Lee Pollak explains how to get a green card by investing in the United States. The EB-5 or Investor visa is a United States visa created by the Immigration Act of 1990. This visa provides a method of obtaining a green card for foreign nationals who invest money in the United States and may be attained in three ways.

Additional resources provided by the author

Author of this guide:

Was this guide helpful?