Skip to main content

How to Obtain a Copy of Your Immigration File

Posted by attorney Cynthia Irvine
Filed under: Immigration

If you need to obtain a copy of your immigration file, the Freedom of Information Act can help you request it. This guide will walk you through the process of obtaining your records from the federal government.

Additional resources provided by the author

Author of this guide:

Was this guide helpful?