Skip to main content

How To Get A Restricted Driver's License in Tennessee

Posted by attorney James McKinney
Filed under: DUI defense

If you are convicted for a first offense drunk driving charge (DUI) or an implied consent charge, you can get a restricted license.View the video for more information.

Additional resources provided by the author

Author of this guide:

Was this guide helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer