Skip to main content

How to Get a Fiancée Visa

Posted by attorney Jeffrey Peltz

In this video I provide an introduction to the subject of the Fiancée Visa, also known as the K-1 Visa.

Additional resources provided by the author

Author of this guide:

Was this guide helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer