Skip to main content

How to File an Employment Discrimination Charge With The Illinois Department of Human Rights (IDHR)

Posted by attorney Kristen Prinz

Additional resources provided by the author

Author of this guide:

Was this guide helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer