Skip to main content

How to File A Small Claim Case in Illinois

Posted by attorney Luke Thomas
Filed under: Lawsuits and disputes

Additional resources provided by the author

SIU Self Help Legal Center

Author of this guide:

Was this guide helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer