Skip to main content

How to Dispute an Inaccuracy in Your Credit Report

Posted by attorney Gordon Leech
Filed under: Credit score

Additional resources provided by the author
Sample dispute letters at

Author of this guide:

Was this guide helpful?

Top tips from attorneys

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer