Skip to main content

How to Appeal your Felony Conviction in Michigan

Posted by attorney Paul Stablein

Additional resources provided by the author

Many appellate questions can be answered by visiting the Michigan State Appellate Defender's Office website at

Author of this guide:

Was this guide helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer