Skip to main content

How do you file a lawsuit against the Government

Posted by attorney James Hayslett

1-800-529-5655 Attorney Kevin Hayslett explains what steps you have to take in order to sue the government.

Additional resources provided by the author

Author of this guide:

Was this guide helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer