Skip to main content

How do I know I have a claim for Uninsured Motorist Benefits under my Insurance Policy?

Posted by attorney Jeena Belil

Additional resources provided by the author

This guide is simply an overview. If you have been injured in a hit and run accident, it is recommended that you speak with a qualified Personal Injury Attorney who has handled insurance coverage issues.

Author of this guide:

Was this guide helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer