Skip to main content

How Do I Bring an Employee to Work in the US?

Posted by attorney Karen-Lee Pollak

Immigration attorney Karen-Lee Pollak explains how to legally bring a employee to work in the United States.

In order to receive an immigrant visa through employment, you must have a job offer from a U.S. employer, specific education and/or work experience and in some cases there must be no American willing or able to take that particular job.

Author of this guide:

Was this guide helpful?