Skip to main content

How to Extend Your USCIS Employment Authorization Card When You Have an Adjustment Pending

Posted by attorney Bradley Maged

Additional resources provided by the author

Author of this guide:

Was this guide helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer