Skip to main content

Do I pay 50% of my current child support because my oldest child turned 19 years?

Posted by attorney Suzanne Griffiths

Additional resources provided by the author

Author of this guide:

Was this guide helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer