Skip to main content

Divorce 101: How to terminate your marriage by divorce or dissolution. What are the issues?

Posted by attorney Andrew Korduba

Additional resources provided by the author

For additional help or information, go to our website, You can also call your local Bar Association for a referral. You can also check out the court's website. Often times the court will post valuable information about these issues and where to find answers on their website.

Author of this guide:

Was this guide helpful?

Get Avvo’s 10-part divorce email series

A weekly guide with tips and legal advice for each stage of the process.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer