Skip to main content

Collecting Back Child Support in Illinois

Posted by attorney Michael Helfand
Filed under: Child support arrears

Additional resources provided by the author

If you need to talk to an attorney about collecting past-due child support, or obtaining a support order for college, we can help. We know experienced custody attorneys in every county in Illinois, and we’d be happy to recommend them. Call us for a free and confidential referral. 1-800-517-1614.

Author of this guide:

Was this guide helpful?

Top tips from attorneys

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer