Skip to main content

Can the Foreign National Work and Travel While the Marriage-Based Green Card Case is Pending?

Posted by attorney Stuart Reich

Author of this guide:

Was this guide helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer