Skip to main content

Can I sue the owner of the property if I was injured in Arizona in a construction accident?

Posted by attorney Christopher Zachar

Construction Accidents can sometimes be very complex situations if you ever find yourself in one. It is advised that you seek the experience of a construction injury lawyer who can not only protect your rights, but can also help recover compensation for damages and injuries you sustained because of the construction accident itself.

If you feel you are in need of a phoenix construction injury attorney, please call Zachar Law Firm at 602.494.4800 to schedule a FREE no obligation consultation. You may also live chat with our support staff 24/7 at ****.

Author of this guide:

Was this guide helpful?