Making the decision to start a business is exciting. Building on your ideas, it is important to lay an appropriate legal foundation to secure your investments and interests as well as shield you from personal liability. Creating a sound legal entity is critical to ensuring your immediate and long-term success.
BUSINESS ORGANIZATIONS AND LEGAL PROTECTION
Investing in legal strategies now can prevent future liability and protect your investments. Find an attorney that can provide ongoing counsel for your business from startup through investments, purchases, contract negotiations and dispute resolution.
It's important to have a skilled attorney handle all aspects of business law and work with you collaboratively to protect your personal rights and accomplish your business objectives during startup, throughout the life of your business and in the event of dissolution.
For your Business formation, find an attorney who can has the following skills:
- Business startup
- Formation of corporations, limited liability companies (LLCs), partnerships and joint ventures
- Contract preparation and review
- Employment law and contracts
- Nondisclosure and confidentiality agreements
- Noncompetition and trade secret agreements and litigation
- Preparation of corporate documents, including contracts and other agreements
- Contract disputes and litigation
NEMER LAW LLC, assists clients in new business formation as well as assisting existing business with all legal matters. Call Attorney Jacob R. Nemer today at 615.620.0899 to schedule a meeting.