Skip to main content

Bill Powers: Collecting for Damages On A Vehicle

Posted by attorney F. Powers

Call Today @ 704-342-HELP or Visit Online

Hi. I'm Bill Powers and I'm the managing partner of Powers & McCartan. If you or someone you care about has been injured in a car wreck, you may not realize that there could be damages to the vehicle itself that you're entitled to recover. Now this could be loss to the value of the vehicle, it could be loss to the use of the vehicle; it could be the cost of your license plates. This is a complicated area of law because it involves both personal injury and damages to personal property. Give us a call at Powers & McCartan. We offer a free confidential consultation. The telephone number is (704) 342-HELP. We want to help you at Powers & McCartan get you through this difficult legal time. Please call us now.

Additional resources provided by the author

Author of this guide:

Was this guide helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer