Appointing New Counsel, Dropped Charges, and Underage Drinking Liability Explained

Posted over 3 years ago. Applies to Louisiana, 0 helpful votes


Criminal Defense Attorney, Seth Bloom of Bloom Legal LLC in New Orleans, LA answers questions from internet users: "Can I request a new lawyer if I don't think my case is being handled properly?" "Can I drop Domestic Violence charges out of court?" "Can I be held liable for underage drinking that takes place on my property?"

Bloom Legal LLC is available 24/7 at 504-599-9997 or online at for all of your Criminal Defense, DWI and Personal Injury needs.

Additional Resources

Bloom Legal LLC

Rate this guide

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

23,100 answers this week

2,778 attorneys answering