Ywill i need a lawyer on vandalism

White Bluff, TN |

this what the girl said my daughter sheneika walker had my car tammie edmondson at walmart and she saw her ex-boyfriend and his girl-friend at walmart they pist on facebook about they put a drink in my seat my seat was wet sheneika walker

1. This very incoherent. You need to clarify what you are asking.

2. If you are charged with vandalism, you will need a lawyer. You will either have to hire an attorney or if you qualify, the court will appoint a public defender. I do not recommend pleading guilty without advise from some lawyer as a criminal conviction can haunt you for the rest of your life.

Nothing in this communication should be construed as creating an attorney-client relationship. I provide this service for educational purposes only. I will take no action on your behalf unless you have hired me and a written retainer agreement is signed. I am licensed only in Tennessee and I strongly suggest you consult with an attorney in your city and state as Statute of Limitation deadlines can limit your recovery.