Your address was changed relating to the I-90, APPLICATION TO REPLACE ALIEN REGISTRATION CARD that you filed. What is this mean?

Asked over 1 year ago - Hollywood, FL

Today i checked my Case Status on line and this is what it says . . . . Your address was changed relating to the 1990s , APPLICATION TO REPLACE ALIEN REGISTRATION CARD that you filed . Please check our website at WWW . luscious . gov for further updates on your case . Please wait until the end of normal processing time before calling customer cervices . I never change my address so why does it say that ? ? and what does it mean ? ? Please Help !

I meant...

Today i checked my Case Status on line and this is what it says . . . . Your address was changed relating to the I-90s , APPLICATION TO REPLACE ALIEN REGISTRATION CARD that you filed . Please check our website at WWW . luscious . gov for further updates on your case . Please wait until the end of normal processing time before calling customer cervices . I never change my address so why does it say that ? ? and what does it mean ? ? Please Help !

1. Alena Shautsova

Pro

1

13

Answered . I agree with my colleague. You should consult an experienced immigration attorney for this matter. You may schedule a consultation with an immigration lawyer in your area, my firm is handling these matters in New York. If you would like free legal updates on these immigration issues you may sign up for our newsletter at http://www.shautsova.com .

2. Kevin Lawrence Dixler

Pro

3

Answered . You may have to call the 800 number and speak with an Information Officer. If that does not work, then schedule an InfoPass appointment and visit your local USCIS office. The latter may be best to get direct answers. Good luck.

This is general information, not legal advice, and does not create an attorney client relationship.