You guys are great ... thank you I found an atty through this service - Elder Law would be a great area to study

Grass Lake, MI |

I would like to thank this service. I was able to locate a atty for our specialized need ELDER LAW my business side seems to think that Elder law would be a great area to specialize in due to population and the baby boomers getting older ELDER LAW MAY PROVE TO BE A LUCRATIVE AREA TO SPECIALIZE IN. I was unable to locate anyone locally in the yellow page or the local listing on the net. So I sent out a question & found an atty in our state and close to our home town

1. and we appreciate you. Thanks for the ten points : )

If you'd like to discuss, please feel free to call. Jeff Gold Gold, Benes, LLP 1854 Bellmore Ave Bellmore, NY 11710 Telephone -516.512.6333 Email - Jgold@goldbenes.com

2. Thank you for the thank you. Good luck.

My discussion with you regarding the question you posted on Avvo does not create an attorney-client relationship, nor is my response to your question to be considered legal advice. While I do my best to provide helpful responses given the factual scenario presented, proper analysis of any matter requires a more in-depth conversation than what is practical on Avvo. If you would like to discuss your matter further so that I may provide you with more specific advice, please take advantage of your free consultation by e-mailing me directly at mickey@mickeylarsonlaw.com or by calling me directly at (616) 606 - LAW-6 (5296). If you are a member of the military, or if an immediate family member of yours lost his or her life while fighting for our country, I am proud to offer you a 10% discount on my fee.

3. You are quite welcome. I am also impressed with the great answers I see provided here free of charge.