You guys are great ... thank you I found an atty through this service - Elder Law would be a great area to study

Asked over 1 year ago - Grass Lake, MI

I would like to thank this service. I was able to locate a atty for our specialized need ELDER LAW my business side seems to think that Elder law would be a great area to specialize in due to population and the baby boomers getting older ELDER LAW MAY PROVE TO BE A LUCRATIVE AREA TO SPECIALIZE IN. I was unable to locate anyone locally in the yellow page or the local listing on the net. So I sent out a question & found an atty in our state and close to our home town

1. Timothy J. Klisz

Pro

6

1

Answered . You are quite welcome. I am also impressed with the great answers I see provided here free of charge.

2. Mickey David Larson

6

Answered . Thank you for the thank you. Good luck.

3. Jeffrey Bruce Gold

Pro

6

1

Answered . and we appreciate you. Thanks for the ten points : )