You can subpoena dental records that are relevant to your current case.

Downey, CA |

my ex-wife she keep using DV against me while she had very bad teeth and bleeding
and I want to subpoena dental records to show her injury were because her teeth and gum
condition , can I do it and how ?

1. Yes you can, IF you follow ALL the procedures for a subpena for medical records, which are quite complicated. You probably should speak to an experienced attorney about the steps needed.

2. I agree with my colleague. If you are representing yourself, it is wise to get counsel. If you can't afford an attorney, ask the judge to appoint the public defender.

www.JoeTorriLaw.com

This communication does not create an attorney-client relationship. This means that I am not your lawyer and I will not appear in court simply by posting on this site. If you would like me to represent you, you must call my office, sign a written fee agreement and pay a legal fee, assuming I do not have a conflict of interest and you are in Southern California. If I respond to your question and you have follow up questions by posting on this site, I may or may not reply. This information should not be construed as legal advice. I am offering my opinion. Each person's case is unique, and that's why you should contact a lawyer over the phone for a consultation for your situation. That's why you should not rely on any response that an attorney posts on this site. I am licensed in California. I am not licensed in another state or country. I do not practice law outside of California.