You can subpoena dental records that are relevant to your current case.

Asked about 3 years ago - Downey, CA

my ex-wife she keep using DV against me while she had very bad teeth and bleeding
and I want to subpoena dental records to show her injury were because her teeth and gum
condition , can I do it and how ?

Attorney answers (2)

  1. Richard Forrest Gould-Saltman

    Contributor Level 19

    Answered . Yes you can, IF you follow ALL the procedures for a subpena for medical records, which are quite complicated. You probably should speak to an experienced attorney about the steps needed.

  2. Joseph Torri

    Contributor Level 16

    Answered . I agree with my colleague. If you are representing yourself, it is wise to get counsel. If you can't afford an attorney, ask the judge to appoint the public defender.

    This communication does not create an attorney-client relationship. This means that I am not your lawyer and I... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

31,921 answers this week

3,285 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

31,921 answers this week

3,285 attorneys answering