YMCA HAD FALSELY ACCUSED AND SUSPENDED MY KID

Brooklyn, NY |

My son which is 10 years of age was accused by Stacy the director at YMCA after school center of something he did not commit at a trip. And he was suspended since Dec. 26 2012. On that day Stacy wanted to fight me. In the beginning she never liked my son to being with. I contact her supervisor name Dan to sit up a meeting with no luck. I then contact by the executive chief director by e-mail with no luck either. I want my son back in the YMCA, don't know how to and who to contact.

1. If it is a private facility, then they probably have a handbook and a list of rules. Review them to see what rights you have. You should also think about another after school provider.

If this answer is helpful, then please mark the helpful button. If this is the best answer, then please indicate it. Thanks. For further information you should see an attorney and discuss the matter completely. If you are in the New York City area, then you can reach me during normal business hours at 718 329 9500 or www.mynewyorkcitylawyer.com.

2. Re-Post this in discriminaltion.

I am a criminal defense attorney practicing in Nassau, Suffolk and New York City. The above information is not a substitution for a meeting whereas all potential legal issues can be discussed.