YMCA HAD FALSELY ACCUSED AND SUSPENDED MY KID

Asked almost 2 years ago - Brooklyn, NY

My son which is 10 years of age was accused by Stacy the director at YMCA after school center of something he did not commit at a trip. And he was suspended since Dec. 26 2012. On that day Stacy wanted to fight me. In the beginning she never liked my son to being with. I contact her supervisor name Dan to sit up a meeting with no luck. I then contact by the executive chief director by e-mail with no luck either. I want my son back in the YMCA, don't know how to and who to contact.

1. Jayson Lutzky

Pro

1

Answered . If it is a private facility, then they probably have a handbook and a list of rules. Review them to see what rights you have. You should also think about another after school provider.

2. Joseph A Lo Piccolo

Answered . Re-Post this in discriminaltion.