Yes need advice I broke my foot really bad the day before Thanksgiving 2 weeks later I had surgery with pins in 3

Asked almost 2 years ago - Maiden, NC

now i have to return to work because they say i have been out to long ,i did get disability inc,,witch i pay for but now i was told by someone they are going to let me go I have worked here 18 years they cleaned my table took stuff up to the office and going to wait till i get there Friday after going to the doctor and then tell me I have no job they are going to gang up on me ,,I am scared I do not do well under that kind of stuff,help

1. Robert Bruce Kopelson

9

1

Best Answer

Answered . If you were injured at work, you should talk to a workers comp atty before returning to work. If the injury wasnt work related, you should talk with an employment rights atty to see if they have a right to fire you under these circumstances or not under state and federal laws.

2. Daniel Nelson Deasy

9

Answered . You need counsel for (a) a potential personal injur suit/sorker's comp claim and (b) employment issues. You do not say anything about how your foot was hurt.

Good luck to you.

3. George Costas Andriotis

9

Answered . You need to consult an attorney to at a minimum protect your rights with regard to your employer and any work comp benefits you may have. You may also have a claim for injury depending on how and where you were injured.

Call for a free consultation at 727-937-1400 or visit us on the Web at www.serviceandjustice.com.

Pro

7

Answered . Did you break your foot on the job?

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com
  5. Michael Clyde Harman

5

Answered . Not to just be repetitive, but you should really consult with a local employment & labor law attorney to explain everything in more detail. It's possible that the decision to terminate you could be unlawful, but that's something an attorney would need additional information to determine.

6. Dennis W Dorsey

5

Answered . I suggest you see an attorney in order for them to fully review the merits of any claims that you may have.