Yes I wrote a short novel titled ( Hitchhiking With An Angel ) pub. by authorhouse is there a way I can check sales record .

Asked about 1 year ago - Hart, MI

Yes you see I know for a fact there are sales that I've not got credit for . I want to trust them ( Authorhouse ) , but I'm having a hard time . If there is one sales out there ; who knows how many more there are . There has to be someway I can keep them honest , right ?

1. Philip Brecht

Answered . You should have it in a contract that you are to receive the sales figures monthly or over some other period. Now, I would request them and see what happens or look at your contract. Maybe it says it in there somewhere that they will supply them to you upon request.