Yes I wrote a short novel titled ( Hitchhiking With An Angel ) pub. by authorhouse is there a way I can check sales record .

Hart, MI |

Yes you see I know for a fact there are sales that I've not got credit for . I want to trust them ( Authorhouse ) , but I'm having a hard time . If there is one sales out there ; who knows how many more there are . There has to be someway I can keep them honest , right ?

You should have it in a contract that you are to receive the sales figures monthly or over some other period. Now, I would request them and see what happens or look at your contract. Maybe it says it in there somewhere that they will supply them to you upon request.

This is not legal or tax advice or opinions. I am not your lawyer. I do not have the facts necessary to give you an opinion. The answer is a general answer based on the limited facts you have provided. You may contact me direct for legal and/or tax advice.

Recommended articles about Real estate