Yes i got a question, i got married in november 2012, we had a bby in january 2013, dna was done behind my back.

Tampa, FL -

Find Out More

Karen Tallent Munzer

Karen Tallent Munzer

Divorce / Separation Lawyer - Miami, FL

Can you rephrase the question. Dependent on what the results of the DNA paternity will either be established or disestablished.

Michael Charles McGinn

Michael Charles McGinn

Family Law Attorney - Tampa, FL

What is the question?

Lesly C Longa

Lesly C Longa

Foreclosure Attorney - Tampa, FL

The only way to end a marriage in Florida is to file a petition for dissolution of marriage. There is no fault needed in Florida for a divorce. All that you need to end the marriage legally is to state that the marriage is irretrievably broken and submit the forms to the Court. If both parties are in agreement about the divorce and how to divide property, assets, and time with the child, then the divorce is "uncontested." This will make everything move a lot faster and is less expensive (in terms of attorney's fees). If you want to do it yourself, go to the Hillsborough County clerk of court's website and download the forms. The packet will explain the entire process. Remember that only an attorney can provide you with legal advice. Good luck to you.

John Arthur Smitten

John Arthur Smitten

Family Law Attorney - Clearwater, FL

To end your marriage file a petition for divorce. Contact my office for free consultation. 727-446-7659