Skip to main content

Yes i am checking to see if i can sue my dentist he took out my upper teeth he should of told me there is a chance i might not

Omaha, NE |

be able to wear them cause they will make me gag on them he did not i cant wear them because of they do make me gag i spent 3000 on them now he wants me to spend 800 more on cutting that little piece of skin between my upper lip to make them fit better i dont have the money please do i have a case

Attorney Answers 5

  1. A dental malpractice lawyer can investigate, but best bet is to get on a payment plan that you can afford.

    Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755

  2. Contact a dental malpractice attorney near your home. Go to the AVVO site and look for one.

  3. Even were you able to prove that this represents a departure from the dental standard of care, your damages are likely insufficient. A law firm would spend tens of thousands of dollars to prove your case. This is standard with med-mal and dental-mal cases. Yet a reasonable settlement value of your claim might not exceed $20K. It wouldn't make sense to spend $30K to go get a $20K settlement.

  4. You may want to talk with a medical malpractice lawyer to see if you have a case. We are happy to offer you a free initial consultation to talk about the case. Give us a call at 402-455-1711 to set up a time to talk. We have been in business for almost 25 years and fight hard for the people we represent.

Medical malpractice topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

An attorney can help.

Post a question and get free legal advice from attorneys.

Ask a Lawyer

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics