Yes how do i find a good paid lawyer who will handle appeals at such a low cost?and willing to a monthly payment plan?

Asked about 4 years ago - Buffalo, NY

yes i need someone to handle my son's direct appeal.how can i find a good,reliable,decent good paid lawyer to handle his direct appeal and willing to workout a payment plan with us?

1. Eric Edward Rothstein

1

2

Answered . I can help you. I am a former federal and State prosecutor and now do criminal defense including appeals. I have handled approximatley 50 appeals in my career. I have done appeals in the 1st, 2d, 3d Appellate Divisions and the 2d Circuit. I will work with you on a payment plan. Please feel free to check out my web site and contact me. My Areas of Practice page has an appeals section on the left that details some of my appellate wins, including a recent criminal case.

2. Brian Howard Berkowitz

Pro

Answered . There are many factors to consider when deciding to hire a lawyer. Unfortunately, and in many cases, the financial issue of hiring an attorney is the first thing most people are concerned about.

Might I suggest that you contact your local Bar Association and see if they have a Lawyer Referral Service? Of course, the question of whether or not a lawyer will accept a monthly payment plan can only be answered by the lawyer you contact about your case.

One or more answers have been taken down.