Yes, I need a Real Estate Attorney

San Diego, CA |
Filed under: Professional ethics

I am looking to file a Civil Lawsuit against a Predator. I am trying to find a bulldog Attorney who will take this case. I have all kinds of dirt on this private money lender. I am currently in Chapter 7. We are in our home and intend to keep it. We have Illegal Notarizations, non-compliance with Real Estate Law, Criminal issues and the like. This lender has violated 2923.5, 8224, 8315, etc. How and when can we file a lawsuit and can you find an Attorney that will take this case. Looking at filing for $700,000.00 plus punitive @ $500,000.00. We are getting no response. This is a case that we will win. If there is someone out there willing, please reply. This lender thinks he is above Scrutiny, he is wrong.

I have handled many cases involving predatory lenders, and lenders (and others in the real estate industry) who are fraudulent, make misrepresentations, etc. We'd have to discuss the potential amounts etc. (not sure how you got 700k and 500k), but look forward to speaking with you. Feel free to call me at my office so we can discuss 510-306-1286.

Professional ethics topics

Recommended articles about Professional ethics